Alexa's swim lessons
We've survived our first two weeks of summer (since returning from our vacation). The first week was busy with swim lessons, Cub Scout day camp, art camp, movie making, and Relief Society outings (we have these once a week). This week has been less crazy giving the kids more free time to play with friends, go to the creek, swim, and have lemonade stands. We have lots of kids in our neighborhood - it's not uncommon for us to have 10+ kids here on a given day (which is wonderful but does wear mom out a bit!). We sure love California summers!






1 comment:
It looks so fun where you are... and I know because I have been there (I guess we only saw your area in the dark though- but even in the dark it was fabulous!!). Ahhh, California. We're missing the WEST COAST.
Post a Comment