Ashlyn, Dallin and I spent a few days of our Spring Break in Philadelphia. This trip was a Christmas present for Ashlyn and Dallin. We got to stay with our dear friends, the Dryden's, in Wayne, PA and see the beautiful place they live as well as the wonderful, historical sites all around.
Liberty Bell
Independence Hall
Independence Square
Valley Forge
Downtown Phili
Philadephia Museum of Art
We had such a wonderful trip. It's so fun to share these experiences with your kids. The Dryden's were amazing hosts and it was so fun to visit with them and see their kids. I have such a passion for history and loved all the historical sites as well as the beautiful countryside. Now I can't wait to take them to Washington DC (next Christmas??)!






3 comments:
Yes! Come again, and bring the whole family! Cami, it was absolute heaven having you here. And great to watch these kids reconnect as though no time had passed at all. We love your family!
Cami looks like you had a great time. I'm jealous. I love historical stuff as well. So cool to do that with your kids.
your pictures sure make me homesick. Glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment