
We'll, it's official - we are temporarily relocating to Singapore. Craig's company was recently aquired and within this new company he has been offered a position in Singapore. We are looking at a three year assignment there. We will miss Danville terribly (and plan on returning) but we're very excited for the adventures that await us in this new place on the other side of the world.

Craig and I head out there in just over a week to check it out and hopefully find a place to live. We are very lucky to actually have my sister, Anna, and her family currently living there. We are excited to live near them and benefit from their local expertise. We will move at the end of the summer. Think of this wonderful place you now all have an excuse to come visit!






3 comments:
Oh, how exciting! And, how sad for us to have you leave! I know we really only get to see you once or twice a year - pathetic, I know - but we will miss you a lot! Lake Powell already seems lonely to me to think that your family won't be there! However, this will be an experience of a life time and I am truly happy for all of you! Hopefully by some miracle we can see you before you leave! Lots of love!
Why did you trade in Shelfari for Good Reads???
I love Sarah's comment to your news about moving to Singapore (j/k, I know you have talked together about it, it just looked funny!!)
When do you leave? This will be an amazing adventure for your family... keep your blog updated all the time so we can see what you're doing!
Post a Comment