A few weeks ago, Craig and I took a fast trip over to Singapore to check it all out and find a place to live. I forgot my camera but I borrowed my sisters to take a few shots to show the kids.

It's a very green, tropical place. Everywhere there is not something built, it looks like this. It's also quite warm and humid - hopefully Craig will be able to handle it. It's a very clean and beautiful place!

We spent a few days house hunting and was luckily able to find a place we both loved - and it was right by the kids school which is where we wanted to live. It's very urban living - as you can see. The housing reminds me of San Francisco and London - lots of condos and town homes or 'flats'. Here's our new home for the next 3 years. Serious stairs workout!

We're still excited about the move and look forward to the adventure. Everything's starting to come together - the next few weeks will be a bit crazy. We vacate our current home next week when all our stuff is packed and shipped. We'll then go to Utah for a few days, come back and stay in corporate housing while Ashlyn gets her braces off and goes to YW Camp, then head to southern California where we will fly out of LA the first week of August.
2 comments:
Cami, I still can't believe that you are moving across the world! I am so glad we get to see you before you leave! The pictures look beautiful - what an adventure!
What?!!!! You guys are moving to Singapore?! John is wanting me to go with him in September. He was just there for 3 weeks and has to go back again in September. I can't wait to hear more about this and if I end up over there one of these days we MUST get together!!
Post a Comment