Saturday, February 12, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert

Last Wednesday evening, Ashlyn and I got to go to the Taylor Swift concert here in Singapore - the kick-off for her Speak Now tour. It was a unique experience to attend a music concert here - although the audience was probably about 1/3 Americans. Overall, it was very entertaining. Taylor really does an amazing job entertaining an audience. I think because she writes her own music from her experiences, she puts a lot of personality into each one of her songs. When I went back and listened to the songs the next day it was almost disappointing - they were so good live.

















































It was fun to spend the evening with Ashlyn and her screaming friends.

2 comments:

Laura said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that you went!!
It was one of the best experiences of my life, and I was the MOM going with my kids. Isn't she great? I am so happy there is an entertainer out there that can be fun for both mom and daughter to listen to at the same time.
We miss you guys!

Megan Bruschke said...

What fun! I am actually excited to do those kinds of things with Holland when she gets older....a great excuse for me to be a kid again!