Well, I started the year with two kids at home and I'm ending it with none. Bryant is officially enrolled in a local school here in Singapore. Preschool, K1 and K2 (Kindergarden) are run thru private preschools here and then they officially start in public school the year they turn 7. Bryant is in K1 (since he turns 5 this year). I began to look into Preschool for next year (when we return after summer) and found a wonderful little Montessori School right up the street from our house that I felt very good about. Because he is already behind (their school year begins in January), we decided to go ahead and start him now. He goes to school with local children (he is the only Caucasian in his class) and will be learning Chinese. He just goes in the afternoons from 1 to 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
fun to see the latest happenings!
Post a Comment