Friday, May 9, 2008

My Little Boy


My sister recently accused me of having a spoiled last child withBryant - the accusation came in light of all the pictures I usually post of him (as opposed to the other kids).  However, I must say, he is at such a cute age and does so many funny things - and is just so stinking cute - that it's hard not to post so many pictures of him.  SO, here's a whole bunch more.  Bryant drives me absolutely CRAZY sometimes but he also brings me so much joy!  I can't imagine life without him.  














 He loves the hamster and will just sit and stare at it for long periods of time.


And he is so helpful!!



2 comments:

Erika said...

What a cutie. I can't get over how big he is--I just see him as a little baby. They grow up so fast!

Laura said...

Cami! Bryant is adorable. We are missing out, but thank goodness for your blog to keep us updated. Hi to all of you from us!