f you can't tell, I'm trying to catch up on the last month - it's been a bit crazy. I just returned from a week at YW camp. Our stake puts on an amazing camp that begins Monday morning and ends Saturday. We were up in the mountains just north of Yosemite - an amazingly beautiful location. It was a hard week (I think I was more homesick than any of my level 1 girls) but very rewarding. A big thanks to my mother-in-law who watched my kids so I could go. I look forward to next year when Ashlyn will get to go too. As hard as it was to leave, I am grateful for my calling to work with the Young Woman and be a small part of their lives.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Lucky you! What a rewarding calling. We miss your family. Maybe we can get up for a visit sometime.
Post a Comment