You've got to love Conference Weekend - wonderful, inspired messages and council, lazy days with pj's till noon, no lessons to prepare or children to fight in sacrament meeting, good food (an excuse to cook a little more than usual), and BIG MESSES! With the kids home more on Saturday, and all day on Sunday, this is what you get.

I think just about every toy in the house gets used - unfortunately, all at once.

Although, it's hard to complain too much since creativity is usually at it's height.

It's hard to see in the picture, but Ashlyn has Alexa (as well as herself) all made up with make-up.

I had to include Bryant during the prayers. This is how Bryant folds his arm's for the prayer. Craig always tells him to be careful not to sprain his wrists. Too cute!
3 comments:
whew! Unfortunately, that is what my house seems to look like all the time. Oh yeah, because my kids are all home all the time ;-)
Cute pics of your kids. Alexa is growing up!
Great post and so true. I LOVE that picture of the kids' room. I can just tell it was a very successful conference weekend!
for a minute there I thought you had snuck in my house and snapped a picture... that is the norm around here, conference weekend or not. Cute Bryant and lovely Alexa and Ashlyn!
Post a Comment