Thursday, September 18, 2008

My little Bryant....


I feel almost guilty blogging this but it was just one of those cute things that you want to share with someone.  Yesterday I got really angry with Bryant about something (and pathetically, I can't remember what).  His lip did the little quiver and then he started crying and walked away.  A few minutes later I could still hear him crying and went to go comfort him.  I found him in our 'time out' spot in the downstairs bathroom - and he had even shut the door.  I have never put him in 'time out' before but he knows, from his siblings, what happens when you get in trouble.  It was so stinking cute - it's amazing how preceptive these little ones are.  Just look at the repentant face!

4 comments:

Megan Bruschke said...

That is a fabulous story! I honestly never get tired of the cute things like that that children do - they are amazing at making life more bearable, even after they have made it difficult! :-)

Rachel said...

Such a cute story. Everyday I see Tanner looking more and more like Bryant. I still can't tell you what it is, but they could be brothers.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness Cami, that is too cute. That little Bryant. I am missing out on him growing up! How are all the kids? Tell your family hello from us!

Laura said...

Me again. Cute template, Cami.