What's there to do on a Sunday afternoon? How about dress your siblings up and do a little photo shoot. That is what Ashlyn did today. Actually, it began with me trying to take some photos of Bryant to update what is currently hanging on the wall. Next thing I know, Ashlyn's got Breann and Alexa all ready for their own little photo session. This is what she came up with. I thought she did a pretty good job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Those pictures are great! I can't believe how Bryant has grown since I last saw him - I don't think I would have recognized him! Very cute!
Are you kidding?! These are great pictures, way to go Ashlyn and way to go other kids for being so cute!
Fun pictures. I don't seem to have as good of luck with the whole picture thing. You have beautiful kids!
Love the pictures...your kids are so cute. We miss you. They are getting so big. I wish we could get Alexa and Bryant over here to play.
Hey Cami! Glad you found us. I am new to this blogging thing and still trying to figure it out but I love it. It is fun to catch up and see your BEAUTIFUL kids. I hope all is well with you. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment