On Wednesday we went to the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco. Our friends, the Plewe's, flew in from AZ to spend the day with us there. It was quite an adventure - being the once a month 'free day' there were ALOT of people who had the same idea that day. We waited in line for over an hour to get in - luckily there was a large grass area close by for the kids to run around and play while we waited. I must say though, I thought it worth the wait. The kids enjoyed the many aquariums, the animal exhibits, and the Rainforest. It was also great for the kids to be with their friends that they don't get to see very often. (Sorry the pictures are so bad - we used an old camera of Ashlyn's).
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I put up my pics finally! What a fun day!
--Sarah
Post a Comment