Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our newest family member....


Introducing - Koby - our new addition. Koby came to our home yesterday when two parents finally relented to the years of endless begging and pleading for a dog. He is a Golden Retriever and is 8 weeks old.
We had planned on getting a girl (because we read that they tend to be calmer) but when the kids went to see the puppies they fell in love with this little guy. He is so calm and snugly. Hopefully he stays that way! Let the adventure begin!


7 comments:

Megan Bruschke said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I still can't believe that you acutally did it! He is quite adorable - exactly what I would choose - assuming he stayed just that size! :-) I hope you all enjoy him!

Rachel said...

Oh my, how cute is that puppy?! When I see pictures like that I get dog hungry, but Brett quickly reminds me why we don't have one. Keep us updated on how having a dog goes.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

so cute. When you get frustrated with the whole puppy training thing, just remember that it takes about two years for a puppy to mature. After that, you won't be able to imagine life without him!

sarah said...

This is Haleigh i am so mad i want a golden Retriever sooooo bad youre lucky send me more pictures of Koby I will want to come see him Those dogs grow really fast....

Kristi Hamilton said...

Wow! Can't believe you finally got a dog. Chance was looking at this with me and is very jealous that you get a bigger hunting dog. Good luck.

Nicole said...

What a cute puppy dog! I love the name too, that was my childhood dog's name, but Colby. He is sooooo cute. I had not checked your blog forever because for some reason I thought you had gone private, glad I checked it. That is neat about Joseph and the Dreamcoat, how fun!

Laura said...

Woo-HOO the Bruschke's got a DOG! Now I know dreams come true... your happy kids!
Koby is adorable.