Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend...a little late

It's been a bit crazy lately but I finally have a few minutes to update the blog. We spent Thanksgiving with my family down in Southern California. Everyone was there except my sister that lives in Singapore (sorry Anna, not trying to make you feel bad). There were 31 of us - crazy but fun.
Thanksgiving morning, Ashlyn and Craig ran the 5K Turkey Trot in Dana Point. There were over 5000 runners and Ashlyn came in 18th place in her division and beat her previous time. It was such a beautiful day - couldn't have asked for nicer weather.


I didn't take too many pictures but I thought this was priceless - all the men doing the dishes after Thanksgiving dinner. That's the way to end a great meal!

Alexa was a little addicted to the Wii while we were there. She couldn't get enough Mario Cart.

We spent most of the time just hanging out, chatting and eating. The kids spent a lot of time up on the 'hill', playing Wii, and putting together Lego's. We did go on a long walk at the beach one day and spent some time playing there - can't go south and not hit the beach. We took the puppy with us - he did a great job traveling and had fun with all the kids.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Eve and I are sitting here ooo-ing and awe-ing over how cute Alexa is... doing her wii.
Tell her Evie says hello.