Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend in Monterey..

For Ashlyn's friends 13th birthday, she took a group of friends to her family's beach house in Monterey Friday night and Saturday. Since her moms a friend of mine and needed another driver and chaperone, and since I love to spend time with my wonderful daughter and her friends (mostly my Beehives) and since there is nothing better than the beach - I went too. It was a fast trip but a nice get-away. We got so lucky - it had rained all week but was beautiful and sunny on Saturday.


This is an amazing group of girls and I'm so grateful that Ashlyn has all these wonderful friends.

3 comments:

Kristi Hamilton said...

Well that sounds like alot of fun, especially since you know them all from YW.

Megan Bruschke said...

What a fun weekend - as I look out my window at the falling snow, the beach seems like a VERY distant memory!

Laura said...

HOW FUN! I've been to Monterey once and it is beautiful!