Today we celebrated Alexa's 7th birthday. Not easy having a birthday on Sunday (and fast Sunday at that) but hopefully she had a nice day. She requested homemade pizza and caesar salad for dinner - and for the cake, chocolate (good taste!).

At her back to school night this past week I had to share three words that described Alexa and I said - Energetic, Bright, Determined. Alexa knows how to have fun, she loves to learn, and when she wants to do something she'll figure out a way to do it - no matter what (sometimes much to our dismay). This summer her Grandpa Larsen labeled her 'Singapore monkey, computer junky'. She is a monkey - always climbing on everything in sight (no wonder she loves gymnastics so much) and she's a magnet to all technology (hide the ipod touches and iphone!). We sure love this girl!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Alexa! I love the pictures of your family! David misses Bryant!
Post a Comment