Sunday, February 12, 2012

Winter Sports

Just finishing up a few sports for the winter season. Ashlyn just finished a great season on the Girls Freshman Basketball team at SAS (her school). A good group of girls - they had a lot of fun together. They had a decent run - they definitely improved alot over the season. I love watching basketball - I'm going to miss it (especially since Breann's league just changed to Sunday games :( ).



Bryant is finishing up his soccer season. This is his second year playing and he's definitely improved from last year. He actually kicks the ball now and follows it (well, most the time).
Good old coach 'Dad'.
Got to love the teenage spectators - what cheerleaders! Ashlyn's reading a book and Dallin's playing on his iTouch - good thing Bryant still feels the love!

1 comment:

Sarah Plewe said...

I love that Craig is coaching in flip flops!