Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alexa Turns 5!

We celebrated Alexa's 5th birthday a little while back.   Since this was a milestone birthday, she got to have her first ever birthday party.  Alexa decided she wanted a very pink, very girly, princess party.  She invited 8 little girls her age who came, all dressed up, to her 'Princess Academy' party.  They had fun getting all glammed up, making crowns and bracelets, playing games, dancing, and eating.  And yes, I actually made a cake - something I don't usually do (Costco is my best friend) but for some unknown reason took on.  It resembled more the Oakland Temple (with pink sparkles) than a castle but the girls sure liked it.  It's hard to believe that our little Alexa is now five and going to school.  She is such a loving, fun, smart kid and we were glad to celebrate her birth into our family.


3 comments:

Laura said...

I love the pink Oakland Temple cake! I guess her castle should look like a temple right? Cami, I miss you! Tell Alexa Happy Belated Birthday and that she looks absolutely princess perfect.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

she looks so grown up. I've heard that 5 is the best age.

sarah said...

I am sure Sadie wishes she could have been there to celebrate! Happy Belated Birthday Alexa!