Thursday, September 9, 2010

Alexa turns 6!

We celebrated Alexa's 6th birthday last Sunday. She's really growing up!
You'll notice the one big candle on the cake. Mom couldn't find any candles - they didn't have them at the grocery store. Needless to say, the next day we found a craft store that sold candles so we really stocked up for future birthdays. She was a trooper and didn't complain - at least we found something she could blow out.
I think her favorite present was a new bunny webkinz.

1 comment:

Sarah Plewe said...

Tell Alexa Happy Birthday from SADIE!!!!!! I am glad you found a store you can love! I am sure it is hard to adjust to just going and getting what you need when you need it - like the candles. Good thing you are so resourceful. Hope you are having some fun adventures. Glad to see you are blogging again :-)